Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New designs/concepts I've been working on

sometimes my imagination bugs me to the point where I have to sit down and put it on paper. Totally blue sky yes; but design is the starting point for everything.

this is my concept for mobile (lunar?)telecommunication platform. provides a signal boosting platform for earth/lunar bound communications traffic.large signal array, with equipment positioned below the dish. technician(s) sit up front in small self contained and environmentally controlled cabin. rugged wheels to traverse harsh surfaces (rocks, craters, etc.)


here we have a southwestern residential dwelling, i've always liked the idea utilizing simple forms and shapes in architectural design. the simpler the better I say.


this is a black & white charcol rendering of yet another dwelling, this time in the deep dark "woodsy" area. again i like simple forms and shapes and how light (or the lack thereof) is manipulated upon them.typical sports car of someone who can afford to live in such a dwelling, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment